Deep Summer or Deep Winter?
Добавлено: Вт сен 29, 2026 6:58 pm
I'm reducing my wardrobe and would like a small group of colors that works with the clothes I already wear. Right now I have several nearly identical tops in different shades. I don't need a perfect seasonal label, but I would like to understand why some combinations look calmer than others. My first thought is to pick two neutrals and one accent. Before removing anything, I want to try each top near my face in the same daylight and take notes. The final colors need to work with the outer layer I use regularly. I found a guide on find my color palette while looking for a sensible way to organize that test. Is it better to settle on an accent only after testing the basics? I want to avoid keeping colors just because a chart says they belong to my season. If you've done this, how many colors proved useful day to day? I can compare the short list on one afternoon. That should show which combinations I actually wear. I'm interested in a process that helps me use what I own before buying anything new. I'd welcome a simple way to record the results.