Phone-camera undertone test keeps giving me conflicting impressions

Ответить
GraceMl
Сообщения: 1
Зарегистрирован: Вт сен 29, 2026 7:18 am

Phone-camera undertone test keeps giving me conflicting impressions

Сообщение GraceMl »

I am rebuilding a small wardrobe and would rather make slower choices than repeat old impulse purchases. Right now I keep circling between Deep Winter and Deep Summer because some colours seem convincing for only a moment. The shop lighting is uneven which makes fabric swatches look more dramatic than they do outside. I photographed a few tops near my face in daylight, but I am not sure which details deserve the most weight. I keep my hair pulled back so one changing detail does not quietly influence the impression. My eyes look clearer in cool shades while very pale colours can make me look tired. I label the photos before reviewing them because quick side-by-side choices can become surprisingly misleading. I do not expect a quiz to settle this by itself, but a structured comparison might stop me changing my mind every evening. color analysis seems useful as a starting point before I take more photos under the same conditions. If you have compared these neighbouring palettes what one or two tests gave you the clearest answer?
Ответить