Страница 1 из 1

A camera test in different light

Добавлено: Вт сен 29, 2026 7:13 am
OliverEn
I'm thinking about changing my hair color, but I want to understand my undertone first. The camera seems to give me a different answer in every room. In daylight my skin looks fairly neutral, while the bathroom light makes it look much warmer. I suspect the lighting is affecting what I see. I don't want to pick a hair shade based on one misleading picture. Would you use indirect daylight beside a window? I'm also unsure whether to compare my face with a white shirt, a gray background, or several fabric colors. Some guides focus on veins, but mine are hard to judge. I found this page while looking into skin undertone test camera and plan to use it as a starting point for comparing colors rather than treating one result as a verdict. If you've tested this yourself, what setup gave you the most consistent photos? I can wear the same neutral shirt in every photo. That should make changes in the light easier to spot. I'd especially appreciate advice from anyone who checked their palette before making a hair appointment. I have time to try a more careful comparison before I book.