A careful export check before sharing a demo
Добавлено: Чт сен 24, 2026 9:58 pm
I have three versions of a generated instrumental, and one of them seems to carry a brittle shimmer near the end of a transition. It might be a small issue but I do not want to choose a version only because a display looks cleaner. First I plan to mark the time range and listen at a normal level on the same pair of speakers. With fresh ears I can compare the passage with headphones and decide whether the texture is actually noticeable in the music. The image can help identify the time range but I would treat it as a pointer, not a verdict. The listening comparison still matters most. I am reading about ways to remove suno artifacts while keeping the decision tied to what listeners hear. If I try a repair I will compare it against the untouched version before picking an export. That should keep the choice modest rather than turning a minor texture into a full remaster. What comparison habit has worked for you?