Deep Winter or Deep Summer: what helped you decide?

Ответить
EmmaVog
Сообщения: 1
Зарегистрирован: Вт сен 29, 2026 10:52 pm

Deep Winter or Deep Summer: what helped you decide?

Сообщение EmmaVog »

I want to plan a compact wardrobe instead of buying isolated colors and would like the palette to be practical rather than exhaustive. Muted olive, terracotta, and soft cream usually work well while optic white and cool gray make me look tired. The pattern makes a warm muted season seem likely although very orange camel and yellow mustard are not convincing. I used an online what is my color palette as a starting point, but I want to verify it with clothes I already own. Ideally I need a pair of neutrals, three accents, and one pale shade that can all be worn together across seasons. Deep chocolate works better on me than solid black but I am unsure whether navy could still function as a second neutral. I am choosing between muted teal, paprika, and pine green rather than buying several nearly identical earth tones. What is the simplest way to check that these shades belong together under both daylight and ordinary office lighting? I would value examples from anyone who keeps a genuinely small wardrobe, especially any unexpected neutral that increased the number of combinations.
Ответить