Listening notes before repairing an AI music sketch
Listening notes before repairing an AI music sketch
I am preparing a short Suno demo for two collaborators, and I want the handoff to remain honest about where the sketch currently stands. The vocal shape is clear enough for discussion although the busiest passage contains a thin synthetic fizz The issue appears when the final chorus opens up without turning a feedback copy into a mastering project My first step is to note the exact timestamps I compare the passage at the same volume after a short pause My plan is to compare the original with a single limited repair sunofix looks useful for comparing a careful cleanup with the unchanged sketch The aim is a clearer discussion copy, not a finished commercial master How do other writers decide that a generated-audio artifact is distracting enough to repair? I would value examples of calm, reversible workflows that respect the song and the limited time of the people hearing it.