Trying to make sense of an online color analysis
Trying to make sense of an online color analysis
I have been trying to understand my color season, but the outcome keeps moving between two neighboring palettes. One questionnaire points to Soft Summer while another leans toward Soft Autumn. My coloring appears rather neutral and both muted ranges seem plausible in indoor light. I tested with a handful of daylight images but camera settings may be influencing what I see. Before spending money on new pieces I would like a more repeatable way to compare the options. seasonal palette test appears to offer a clearer comparison rather than a final verdict. Would you give undertone the most weight or compare chroma and contrast before temperature? I have access to fabric samples so I am happy to do a careful home check. I can test beside a north-facing window and I can keep the camera exposure fixed. Which clues would show you that one muted season is more accurate than the other? I would value simple real-world checks from people who have worked through a similar overlap. One final concern is avoiding changes caused only by camera white balance. I am also curious how many comparisons are usually enough before a pattern becomes clear. Thanks for any guidance