How do you compare two possible colour palettes?

Ответить
Ethanpr
Сообщения: 1
Зарегистрирован: Чт сен 24, 2026 12:10 am

How do you compare two possible colour palettes?

Сообщение Ethanpr »

I am planning a small work wardrobe and would rather choose a few useful colours than chase every shade in a seasonal palette. The smallest starting point is to begin with two neutrals, one darker accent, and one lighter colour near the face. I keep returning to navy, charcoal, muted blue, berry, and a soft off-white. Instead of relying on labels alone I want to see each option next to fabrics that I already wear often. A few familiar tops should make the contrast easier to judge than isolated digital swatches. I do not need a permanent label but I would like a sensible direction for future purchases. A trial period with existing clothes should show which combinations are genuinely easy to use. For context, I am reviewing what is my color palette It should help me choose gradually instead of buying a complete palette. Which four or five colours would you test first for a practical, low-volume wardrobe?
Ответить